Printmaker and lover of print, currently living and working in London. I will usually be found at Sonsoles Print Studio with a squeegee in hand, either lending a helping hand or printing my own work.
Don’t hesitate to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org with queries or questions about my work or possible commissions. I’m up for anything! You can also have a look at my work on Studio No 44.
- Annual Open (30th Year) CGP Gallery, Southwark, London. 26th November – 14th December 2014
- 20:20 Print Exchange Tour West Yorkshire Print Workshop. 11th January – 22nd February 2014
- Studio No.44, Photography to Print Group Exhibition at the Balcony Gallery, Light House Media Centre, Wolverhampton. 17th July to 9th August 2013
- Féile Na Bealtaine Exhibition with Blaithin MacDonnell, Dick Mack’s Yard, Dingle, Kerry, Ireland. 2nd – 6th May 2013
- Papergirl Belfast. February 2013
- FOMA Group Exhibition at A.P.T Gallery, Deptford, London. 22nd February – 10th March 2013
- Impetuous Group Exhibition at Mori and Stein, Camberwell, London. 18th December 2012
- Today was Boring Group Exhibition at the Trangallan, Newington Green, London. 29th November 2012
- Brush Graduate Exhibition at Concrete, Shoreditch, London. 26th November 2012
- Fine Art and Art History Degree Show at Goldsmiths, New Cross, London. 14th-18th June 2012
- Presence Goldsmiths Debuts Exhibition at Red Bull Studios, London Bridge. 24th – 28th February 2012
- II Group Exhibition at the Bear, Camberwell, London. 8th – 11th December, 2011
- Doberman Group Exhibition at the Take Courage Gallery, New Cross, London. November 2011
- Group Exhibition at the Take Courage Gallery, New Cross, London. June 2011
- Drawn Group Exhibition at Newhampton Arts Centre, Wolverhampton. July 2010
- 2009 – 2012. BA (Joint Hons) Fine Art and Art History. Goldsmiths, University of London. First Class Honours
- 2008 – 2009. Foundation in Art and Design. Stafford College.